Upgrade your coffee making experience with 100% natural flax linen coffee filters that retain the full flavor of your drip coffee.
A sustainable alternative to single-use coffee filters.
- Excellent at maintaining the fullness of your coffee’s flavor profile.
- Works with pour-over and electric drip coffee makers
- Replaces #4 paper coffee filers
- Strong, durable and will lasts for years!
- Never bleached or dyed.
- Simply rinse clean and set out to dry between each use.
- Anti-bacterial / anti-microbial.
- Zero waste
- Linen is a superior choice over other fabrics for the environment.
- Made from heavy weight 100% natural flax linen.
- Excellent gift for coffee lovers!
Handmade in Northern Michigan, USA.
- Gently boil the filter in clean water for 5 to 10 min before first use to remove any residue from fabric and dry thoroughly. Clean in this manner once a week or as desired.
- Never use detergents, bleach or fabric softener on the coffee filter. It will alter the flavor of the coffee.
- Place the linen filter in brewing chamber, the same as you would a paper filter.
- If using a Chemex, make sure the “White Flax” label is over the rim to add security when pouring water over the grounds of the Chemex to add
- After each use, brush grounds into compost or trash.
- Rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Set out to dry in a well-ventilated place.
It’s normal to expect the natural linen filters to change color over time from the coffee tannins.