- We accept container donations for our free shelf in-store. All containers for donation should be given to a BYOC Co. staff member for inspection. Containers can only be accepted during shop hours. Please do not leave containers outside the shop.
- We ask that you please clean your containers before dropping them off. They will go through a sanitation cycle before going up on the shelf.
- Please remove labels the best you can and be sure the lids are attached. We cannot accept containers without lids. We cannot accept containers with strong odors. A good rule of thumb: If you wouldn’t refill it, don’t bring it.
- We ask that you please limit the number of containers you bring at one time. We don’t have enough storage for 15-20 containers being dropped off at a time.
- We accept small paper bags to be reused by our customers. All paper bags should be given to a BYOC Co. staff member to determine if they are the right size we need.
- We are always stocked with grocery sized paper bags.
Razors & Blades
All brands of blades and razors (systems and disposable units, and replaceable-blade cartridge units), rigid plastic packaging, and flexible plastic bag packaging.
Food Storage Containers
All brands of food storage containers (plastic and glass).
Oral Care Waste
This includes toothpaste tubes and caps, toothbrushes, toothbrush and toothpaste tube outer packaging, and floss containers. This does not include electric toothbrushes.
Beauty Product Packaging
Shampoo bottles and cap, conditioner bottles and caps, hair gel tubes and caps, spray bottles and triggers, hair paste plastic jars and caps, lip balm tubes, face soap dispensers and tubes, lotion bottles, tubes, dispensers, and jars, shaving foam tubes (no cans), lip gloss tubes, mascara tubes, eye liner pencils and cases, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes and sticks.
Stasher bags that have reached the end of their life.
ONLY #6 rigid plastic cups.
All Bimbo Bakeries USA bread, buns, bagels, and English muffins bags.
For a full list of Bimbo Bakeries USA brands that are recyclable through this program, visit www.BimboBakeriesUSA.com.
All brands of crayons.
Pens & caps, markers & caps, mechanical pencils, highlighters & caps, glue stick tubes & caps, watercolor containers
Snack & Candy Wrappers
Candy wrappers, cookie wrappers, family size snack bags, multi-pack snack bags, snack bags, blister packs
Please do not bring in paper-based wrappers, sticks, food waste, or cardboard master cartons (which are typically recyclable at curbside).